1. The user must assign a special person to be responsible for the daily inspection, maintenance and overhaul of the pressure regulating box; Sulfur dioxide vaporizer
2. The management personnel shall be familiar with the safety operation procedures of the pressure regulator, the working principle and maintenance methods of the pressure regulator;
3. The management personnel shall have corresponding measuring instruments and maintenance tools;
4. Arrange the maintenance cycle according to the purification degree of gas. Maintain the pressure regulator and clean the filter regularly. Including cleaning impurities, replacing film, valve port gasket and other wearing parts.
5. When the pressure regulator is overhauled or the filter is cleaned, the inlet and outlet valves of the circuit shall be closed, and the residual gas shall be discharged before the next step of work. The standby branch can be started first for the two-way pressure regulating box.
6. After maintenance, leak detection shall be carried out for the disassembled parts first, and then normal air supply shall be carried out;