(1) The process characteristics of LNG stations are "low temperature storage and normal temperature use". The design temperature of the storage tank shall reach minus 196 (the boiling point of LNG at room temperature is minus 162 ℃), and the temperature of the outgoing natural gas shall not be lower than the ambient temperature by 10 ℃. LPG vaporizer
(2) The thermal insulation performance of low-temperature storage tanks and cryogenic liquid pumps in the station is better, and the cold insulation performance of valves and pipe fittings is better.
(3) The equipment, pipelines, instruments, valves and their accessories in the low temperature area of the LNG station have good operating performance under low temperature conditions, and have good mechanical strength, sealing and corrosion resistance.
(4) Since the startup process of cryogenic liquid pump depends on the frequency converter to continuously increase the speed so as to increase the power, increase the flow and provide high output pressure, the cryogenic liquid pump requires to increase the frequency and expand the power quickly, which usually can meet the requirements in a few seconds to more than ten seconds, and has good cold and heat insulation performance.
(5) The gasification equipment is required to be earthquake resistant, typhoon resistant, meet the design requirements and achieve the required gasification flow under ordinary climatic conditions.
(6) The manufacturing and daily operation management of cryogenic storage tanks and filters have been incorporated into the national specifications for the manufacturing, acceptance and inspection of pressure vessels; The position of welding, transformation, maintenance or moving pressure vessels on the pressure vessel body shall be reported to the pressure vessel supervision unit.